Monday, May 30, 2005

I feel like a rant!!

I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!! This...THIS goody goody life!!!! *contorting face to look frustrated*
uff...and for that I think I am going to rant. About anything!! About everything!!!
These are the times my folks dread. I don’t blame them either. Its just that there is nothing happening in life that is exciting which is pissing me off. Life is getting stagnant. Stagnant nahi…I might be even regressing. Now this is shitty aint it!!! Nothing new is happening. Everything is going just smooth. My life is picture perfect *urrgggghhhh*

And it really isn’t. Picture perfect I mean. There are those small things I don’t pay attention to just because I am too happy to bother with them. Yes people 24*7!!! Yes I kno…I could give my dog diabetes with my oh-so-amazing-it-is perception of life. Candy sweet, rozy glasses n such shit.
And so the shitty mood that I am in,I am gonna whine. Whine?? No not whine. Scream, screech, rant. About all the sad things, irritating technology, friends who ditch you and the fact that looking pretty aint easy!!!

Like right now, I decided I will get a Tag Board installed. And I did get it installed. But then I wont get the desired colour. So now that is wat it is. Some stupid colour pink.

Speaking of pink, my office building is pink too. Now this is the limit. And I changed my template. Not because I was sick of pink, (psst actually I was, but id b damned if I admit it loud to the glee of my guy frds who detest pink) there are still traces of silly gurlie pink in my stupid blog ….but coz my profile n archive n fav list wud go rite in the bottom of the page. It was okie till I wanted to add the tag board.
Now I dono how good the taggie thingy will work. But then I don’t even know if people will just scroll down to pen a nice few words about my dumb blog. SOOO I had to have the rest of the shit up beside my posts. And so the change in the template.

It aint like the template is not good or sumthing. But like IJ said, its too plain. There is excess of nothing but words. Now again I have to go looking for sum lessons in HTML to make my blog look a lil life like. Some people liked my template…so I think ill just stuff it.

Enough crying about how technology is such a royal pain in the @$$. It is different matter that I am a techietard. But whoever said venting out your frustrations have to be done in a just and fair manner??!!

Next I am going to talk about how I wake up these days. Rocky-my dog, now knows I wake up at around 7 in the morn. And he has, it seems, decided since my snooze clock and my stupid cell phone is not enough to wake the sleeping beauty, he will do the honours. And how pray tell me does he do that?? By licking my face. that is how I wake up in the mornings. With doggy drool all over my face and neck. It is his love and affection says maa. *rolling eyes* these days I tell you, it aint as simple to get a dog and expect him to flatter your ego. Big sad eyes and a lolling tongue. BAH gone are those days when going to my aunts would mean have her dog tail you. No pun.
Rocky doesn’t want me to hug n pet him when I feel like it. He wants it done when HE is in the mood. *rolling eyes with an exaggerated sigh* Talk of being pricey.

Ha…pricey reminds me of purva. She is in town these days. Me in my sweetly innocent way made a lot of plans on how we were to spend our time with her. Rohini, purv and me. But it turns out madam purv has her plans already…AND THOSE…if I might add, do not include us. Oh I don’t delude myself by thinking I am the center of the universe for all and sundry but her plans…hold your breath…include showing her pune pals the city of Mumbai. Yes people, she plans to spend her meager holiday time in Mumbai being with the people she lives with in pune. Talk of friends…
I told her that. It rankled obviously. And smart n sassy that she is…she turned the tables on me by sounding hurt and disappointed. Saying 3 years ought to count for some trust.
Finally I did go visit her the whole of Sunday…my precious Sunday, only the working people will know how much Sunday is cherished. N I aint even well. Hurmp!!!!

Ive got bad cold. And it would have been okie if things were only till that!! But I got my nose pierced a fortnite ago. Ahem It looks mega sexy and darned ethnic. Also I take this opportunity to tell that my mom comin bak frm blore got me a solitaire stud. Which winks like a star when it catches light *lil jig like joey does*
Hmm so since I got my nose pierced, I need to be extra careful of women who in their over eager need of expressing, gesticulate. At times even I have narrowly avoided collision of my hands wid my nose. Now in all this, I land up wid a horrid cold and terrible cough. It gets so darned yucky. Blowing and wiping your nose. This is one instance I didn’t foresee while listing the pros and cons of piercing my nose.
Anyways, I in my always-optimistic way know that colds don’t last, but sexy looks do. And my gold nose ring sure looks sexy.

Lol. Look at my pathetic condition…nothing happening in my life has reduced my blog post to talks of pierced nose and snot!!! I think I just mite be tempted to hook up with some loser just to get sum excitement in life. Yeah, its that bad!!!

Something analogous
Masochist *whining, begging, pleading*: gimme pain, hurt me, insult me!!!!!!
Sadist *wid an evil grin*: he he nope. I won’t!!

38 comments:

  1. You got a cold after getting your nose pierced ? Tell you what .. it had to happen .. the same way you get hurtagain and again on the same spot where you get hurt once.. the very foot you are trying to avoid touching to anything ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!
    nice analogy
    oh btw...jus to add to ur perfect life...i think u r darned good at the art of ranting about life..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I echo the statement abt HTML - me wants to dress up my blog too. Not at all happy with the templates..currently it's just so drab...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tra la la la .. guess who's back in blogtown? :D

    Oye gurly, new look - plain, eh? Hmm .. make it funky! :D - Just like ya!

    Nose piercing - sexy baybee!

    Now, don't be a crybaby and come .. dance with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *screches rants and raves and whines and moans and groans with Elixir*

    ok now we go on dat rollercoaster what say!:D will make you forget your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emotionally Challenged: aah well...*blushing n being modest* n ahem...y dont u think my idea o hooking up wid a loser aint exciting??

    IJ:: tell me bout it man!!!!*rolling eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunny: u think so??? *fishing for more compliments*

    Gee kno wat...lets do it together. ill read up one lesson, u read da nxt.n we ll givethose stupeed template makers a run for thier monny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about being pricey....Ever tried licking your dog and waking him up for a change??...:D..jus kidding...BTW Post proves one thing though...we guys should never curse the losers for getting surrounded by chicks...after all they are not to blame:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I've always wanted a belly piercing but have been too chicken about it (aparently it hurts :-P). But a nose piercing would look rather cool. I don't know how you did it, I don't think I have the guts for that either!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No .. this pink is not readable .. the black was better .. please shift back to Black text colour ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. With all due respect m'am(see how polite i am!) I think the previous template was better...with the pinklets distributed more aesthetically!

    The closest I've been having this much pink is listen to pink floyd! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Squints her eyes and looks for her glasses*

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL techietard.... I'll have to remember that one.

    And ummm, neither colds nor good looks last *cough* Burt Reynolds *cough*

    Nice rant LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. MISSSSTTTTAAAAAYYYYYYYYY YEEEYYY UR BAKKK.
    ahem webbie :D. missd ya.

    Grafxgurl: hehe, nose forgotten already.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bukwas: Ofcourse u cant blame em. *wink*

    Kroopa: belly piercing?? YEEEOOOUUUU. Id rather wear a clip on ;) n yeah nose piercing doesnt hurt. But the anticipation of the pain does.

    ReplyDelete
  16. IJ: *grumpy* Done!

    Gee *wink*

    VikasALRITE ALRITE ALRITE!!!! point noted!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mist: hurmp!!

    Rob: double hurmp!!! i think ur plain Jealous :P ahem not bout da cold, but good looks :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  18. a-ha! rant over, i take it?
    ;-)
    wud be interesting to see purva's reply here! hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whoa! Has it been a while since I came here or what! What happened to the good ol' template? And where's the pic?
    Hitching a loser ain't easy. You got to find a loser first... and thats... not difficult. Hitching a loser is easy. But then, why settle for the easy life? It ain't exciting

    ReplyDelete
  20. On the belly button I meant. I have had clip ons and i liked them thats why I wanted to go for the piercing. However, chickedned out after someone told me you can't wear pants for a week and there is quite a risk of it getting infected!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi elixir, most conveniently i can blame my schedules to not be able to visit your blog earlier; but all the same, the misfortune will be mine. And since so much of ranting has been done, a lot of sublimation has been awarded to my battered ego.
    I liked your blog a lot, and you know that translates into more reading per day, but blogs like yours are such a vicarious experience. ANd ohh yes1 the template is good too. When you see mine you'll know how jaded can things get, but i guess the mood of my blog is as gothic as its skin.
    Thts a lot for a comment now, i dont wanna bore you.
    Atta blog! Will come again. I'd love to read your opinion on my doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Harrrrrrrummmmmmphhhhhhhh back at ya gurl! On a mushy note: I missed ya too :( .. sniff.

    And, this gal on your comments section - kroopa - I must say - she's cute-looking (that is if that pic is hers)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmmm. Your life suxx. it's too perfect. Tch tch
    thanks for changing the fonts. I Almost went blind trying to read the baby pink fonts. Have mercy on your aged fellow bloggers gal. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  24. succubus: aaoohhh. it was messy huh? mera toh no pus no mess, only sexy ring ;)
    n loser u too??!!??

    Rahul: i safely bitch bout purv coz i knw she wont accessmy blog for a month or more *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  25. SOxy: hehe hitching a loser is easy. Staying widhim isnt.N thats whr da excitement comes in, frustrations... irritations over stupidity :D oh it feels nice already. Any loser around??

    Kroopa:yikes!! good u stay wid da clip ons...no amount o fashion n self beautification is worth that pain n disgust!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AakASH: ohhh. FLATTERER!!!! *waves it all off*
    n no u didnt bore wid ur comment...go on...i like it *sheepish*

    Mist: now now gurl!!

    Astra: hehe y didnt u say so earlier...bout da font/??

    ReplyDelete
  27. well u wont want an opinion of a color blind ..but the pervious temp was better..


    well dull life seems boring at times ..but live ur moments..sometimes wid all the action around...we seek peace and lull

    thanx for link..shall follow the suit

    ReplyDelete
  28. I posted this comment some time ago, I don't know what happenned to it. (unless you deleted it Elixir :-P)
    Anyways I am posting this comment here because I dont know how to get to Misty. Yes, its me in that picture and thank you for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  29. i have a feeling that the next post will be 'i take it all back'?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey elixir, pierced nose and cold=OOUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Extremely confused spirits floating around blogosphere....

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hmmm, nicer than the last template. But *purple*? Are you *sure*?

    ReplyDelete
  33. so much has been happenin........liked the template,specially the background n font........u got ur nose pierced....y????anyways sexy u,have fun n say a big hi to rocky from me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Better .... bettter ... and good ... nice template

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yes, it is wierd when people / pets are pricey 'the other way' round. Been a while since I read a rant - this qualifies as a good one ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for offering this great service to learn about lost pet. I have a website about lost pet which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

    ReplyDelete