Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nothing Really...

Got bit by an Ant yesterday. So didn’t study. Didn’t complete the assignment problems but they were not asked to be submitted. Good thing I didn’t bother. Its still swollen. The bite. On the left eye, that I failed to mention. When I was asleep!!! Papa thinks it must be some poisonous insect. I think im better off thinking of it as a Red Ant.
Its said red ants are edible n good for your eyes. Yah rite. Good for my eye, it wont open completely- My Eye!!! Something alone the lines of carrots. Orange, orange…see da connection?? One has a black top; the other has a black bottom.

______

Got another stupid forward. But infact this isn’t a stupid steeuuupeed forward. It talked about what animal you are based on your birthday. And I am a monkey it says. Umm no not da animal but the attributes.
This is what it has to say:
If you are a Monkey: Very impatient and hyper!!! You want things to be done as quick as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. That way, you people are unique. You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles. Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy, you then go all panicky. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!!
Im sooo darned tempted to defend myself. Aah what da heck I will. THIS IS MY SPACE!!
So I rattle: Impatient and hyper?? Guilty as charged.
But yes I am simple at heart. And who doesn’t like being a center o attention?? aah its attraction. Now that …umm…well….attention yes. Attraction…err wtf YES THAT TOO!!!!
Unique-DIG THAT!!!!!!*smug look* but that way??i wonder…
Sixth sense. Yeah true.
And which fool doesn’t like money tell me?? *defensive*

______

Learnt two new words last week. Look forward to using it in context as much as I can.
Dick Chick
Meaning: fantabulous
Pronunciation: jus as its written. Some times even “dHick Chick”
Usage: “oh yeh toh dhik chick plan hai be”, “dhik chick mazza aaya” etc etc.
Language: its free for all typesa lingos. But for excellent results to be used in Hindi.

Chance Pe Dance
Meaning: no no not dancing on every chance you get, but actually seizing the opportunity when it strikes.
Pronunciation: Precisely as it is written.
Usage: “When papa asks you if u need money, then chance pe dance marneka”- this will be a more sober usage of the phrase.
“Going on a date toh, chance pe dance” is the actual usage. But since the author neither goes on dates nor is allowed to use such sentence construction (semantics or connotation) at home or otherwise, she resorts to a more subdued former sentence types.

And hereby as I was telling divs, da divine thoughts lady that it is an each one (word) teach one (lessons in language) scene. Mom glares everytime I use either one in a sentence. Difficult but I manage.
Yet to test it in a regular normal world but im positive about the outcome.
There is more from where it comes.

What say people?? Liked it??*wink*

Psst Psst: this might be one of my shortest posts since sometime now. *blushing prettily at feat accomplished* I thought id let you all know- in case you didn’t realize

19 comments:

  1. You little twenty-year old pervert ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the new vocab. :D
    And about the longest word , I didn't make that word up , it has a meaning : supercalifragilisticexpialidocious = a nonsense word meaning fantastic; popularized by the movie `Mary Poppin' .. hehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise it, Monkey..err..Dick Chick.. I mean... err.. Cance pe dance laydie.. eeks I've caught on the words.. and Im going all orange!! oops! an ant bit me too.. guess where?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay now i can read these words nad feel very educated... thank u jee

    ReplyDelete
  5. short post--wat a relief!!....
    ant bit aunty:))....tsk tsk tsk
    u monkey :D -- never had doubts abt it
    i say ur vocab's improving ...but stil a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh oh ohhhh i love ants!!! they're red and yummy... mmmm........

    Ok im just bored so dont believe that. And what happened to I'm changing my address?

    ReplyDelete
  7. GoTT: n u jus 2 yrs older 2 me u tall pervert. :P

    IJ: hehe.aah yeah mary poppins, ive not seen da movie. but read a book once. mary poppins whr r u -it said. romance novel it was *sheepish*

    ReplyDelete
  8. MwnN: u really dont want me guessing whr, do u?? n u going orange is due to da ant bite?? ice cubes help :P i mean just in case :P

    Succubus:chutfutung.
    hehe i L-O-V-E-D it!!!

    Gnxtdoor: hehe my pleasure in educating u sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purv: hehe its anyday better than ur awesome n fantastic purv, considered taking lessons from me?? n dont for heavens sake come up wid a barb on this one.
    or mayb please do. cud do wid sum humouring...:P

    Phal: hmm like u thought...i too said F!@# it, too much hassle. until nxt time da urge hits ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL at your new vocab which as someone pointed out is really old vocab now...me keeps saying everything is "uber muthafucking cool" these days, after having read that on some blog somewhere! :-)

    Ants - me hates 'em...Phal next time I see a batch of ants I'll courrier them over to you. You can have them for supper;-)
    used to get bitten by ants alot as a kid who loved messing around in gardens and in between the plants on our terrace - baking soda helps, but new treatment I discovered a while ago is the Tulsi/Red Sandalwood talcum by Biotique...very cooling...ofcourse you can't put either on an eye! Stick to ice!

    (PS My comments are trying to compete with your posts ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha. Nice new additions to the vocabulary!

    Hope the ant bite is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. tsk tsk.what a coincidence @the two new words;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ummm... in Dilli lingo, a 'dhik chik' is this typical punjabi munda in delhi, with rich dadd's bankroll to finance his regular trips to the gym and steroid injections, and goes careening down Ring Road at top speed in his daddy's car with music VERY loud, so that all passers-by in their relatively sedate cars can hear is a VRRROOOOOM and a lasting noise in their ears from the car's stereo - dhikchikdhickchikdhichik...

    ;-) i kid u not.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Misty: hehe haan kiya. i generally do but wid exams up n all da studying... *wink*
    u like monkeys eh?? i wudnt take offence even if u implied i am.:P

    hehe yeah i kno wat u mean --dick chick...!!! u then gotta thank me!!!!!

    Geetz: Good for u!!! my mom wud skin me alive n hang my hide on da living room wall if she ever heard me using sumthing like that.
    so my daring and adventure is jus limited to da blogworld n private mutterings...i kno supression is bad leads 2 schizophrenia :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey girl..........so an ant bit u unh..u cant open ur eyes??!!then take a break from messenger na........hehe
    anyways me going home for the weekend........yeah.....
    u take care and have a rocking weekend,
    luv,divs

    ReplyDelete
  16. A: hehe yeah funtabulous words arent they??
    da ant bite or watever it was has subsided now. thankz :)

    Rapunzel: dont tell me u learnt em too :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. the first word u leanr reminded me of the Rob Schneider movie.... ehhhh watzz tat mvie again Hot Chick...

    ReplyDelete