Sunday, September 27, 2015

To next phase...

There comes a stage in life when we reminisce about days gone by... Happy times, exciting times, peaceful times...? And just a memory, song, place, name brings them flooding back. For some the reminiscing comes early, some late.

Am i reminiscing? lol, not generally. But over the time I sit to write, I seem to be stuck in a timezone which is 10 years back. You would think the last 10 years haven't been special. I dont know if I am trying to convince this space or myself.

No worries. Whats felt is felt... done is done.

A wise person told me "dont think of starting things anew, think of being in the next phase... the inertia of starting will be lesser..." And truer words have not been spoken.

So here's to the next phase...

1 comment:

  1. Im still stuck in " 10 years back" reminiscing constantly so it seems. Life has this way of forcing me to move forward sometimes when I dont want to . lol! ( came here from Manuscrypts

    ReplyDelete