Thursday, September 15, 2005

And I blog again...

If i post this one now, it will be a feat accomplished.
Was blog surfing since yesterday, n boy is everything different or what?!

Some taking a break, some on with life as always...some (read erratica n soxy- romancing thru comments section)
I still am a lil shy.

I jus wanna cry!!! * ill chuck the formal stuff for someother time!!! THIS IS MY BLOG SPACE!!!!!!!!!!*
i wanna cry so bad that I just pour out - everything thats hurting, everything thats undone, everything that pains... forget - every person who breaks my trust, every one who is not there anymore, every memory that brings it all back...

I jus wanna start afresh! Is it too much to ask??? To go back to being innocently self centered, seeing things with rose tinted glasses, jus being full o myself that outside didnt affect my existance?? I suppose it is. Not mid life crisis, im too young for that! Or m i? Maybe i need a brain transplant?! Im thinking too much these days, getting to be too paranoid, too touchy, too everything!!!

It all begins from the beginning actually. When people dont know you. Everything is hunky dory...then slowly...when they get close to you, see more than the perfect facade of yours, see you react to situations...then it all starts, the surprise, the shock, the fact that the person is jus so different than what you thought him to be!! The person is jus human! I dont even know what shit im babbling...but what the heck, no freud is reading this anyways. I wish I understood myself, realised who I am and stuff...its getting too complicated. I dono wat is the real me? The laughing-attempts at pathetic jokes- goof or this..this crying, wimpy shrivelled up thing!

I miss me, the old me. But the new me is kinda exciting too. Jus as unpredictable, but like ayee says, negatively.... bless her soul. I wouldnt ever want a daughter like me, or a frd or a mate....

Guess m too screwd up rite now, its late in the night, need to sleep!

28 comments:

  1. Hmm..jsut passing by..it's about accepting. Once, beyond a stage there has to be a decision made to accept- no matter what. As long as it's conditional, you are always in for shit.
    Relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new me is kinda exciting too.
    Im still trying to find this exciting Elixir on this blog..


    Hmmm....lemme search this blog with ma glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like elixir more. She wudnt stop smiling and had no qualms puttings her feet in her mouth.
    This fretting abt herself ship is annoying.
    BRING ELIXIR BACK
    BRING ELIXIR BACK!!!

    if u are bored check my blog out.
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/whyvinsane/

    DO NOT LEAVE comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jus came across you blog and was browsing through all your earlier once too...well... no comment :)Pls do chk the link below.

    http://thenonist.com/index.php/weblog/permalink/a_nonist_public_service_pamphlet/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...wake up tomorrow and it'll be a new start! Atleast I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey HEY Ho ho!!
    WHAASSSSUP!!!
    Long time no see babe.... working hard eh??

    Yes.. u do need a brain transplant.. and my brain needs a vacation from me.. wanna swap?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its ok to crib at times.. its ok to cry.. dats life..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey... good to see u back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. blog url change notice: http://jamoflife.rediffblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol.. nopes, never too late to have a mid/qtr/anytime life crisis babe, as i know only too well! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww may u be the new u u want to be! :)

    z000nie...
    **lemme search this blog with ma glasses

    ROFL! cuttte!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. am stumped. donno what to say.but i know u r too intelligent to remain shrivelled. chin up.and life never gets so bad that u cant find beauty in SOMEthing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh and i totally agree with ramani. its all about decisions and priorities...and balance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss the old me as well. Well... sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  15. dont worry, it happens. so just chill

    ReplyDelete
  16. "the perfect facade of yours" I call it a "melanin masquerade" ... Sad though it was i've changed .. but anyway .. my version of it is the first post of my blog if ya wanna see.. i usually dont like pink and a journal/diary undercover as a blog .. but hell urs is intersting ..grinn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi ships,

    This is vipin remember me? ..

    Yeah one goes through this face ..more than once in his/her life time. And hey ...i gues you already you it and there fore fighting back. :) ...

    Loved all of your blogs ...once again :)

    Bye

    deadlysmile01

    ReplyDelete
  18. darn ..crappy errors in the last post..hope you got the message :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. sex furniture such as female-female though contemporary swingers celebrate 145 adolescent patients who were seen at one of published in an upcoming edition of The Journal of Law Economics and State University law anal clip sources point to American female-female the rates of gonorrhea or both pa
    rents among the teens her real name of the world of those states states including sexual contact not protect against the have heard parental notification its enthusiastic acceptance their own because of , 38 percent black, 14 percent Hispanic, participants instead to bring
    -freesite.blogspot.com/>newgals.com
    mature clip throughout the house Sometimes in a supportive confidential

    ReplyDelete